Faculty Arts and Desain ITB ( FSRD-ITB) opened in the year 1984, after experiencing of long growth history since 1 August year 1947 as Hall Education of University Teacher Draw under Faculty Science Technique University Indonesia in Bandung. In the year 1956 with part of architecture joined to become Part of Architecture and Visual Arts. Part of Visual Arts divided to become two study area that is Education of Visual Arts and Art Paint. In the year 1959 Architecture and Shares Arts change name become Department Planning and Visual Arts at the same time borned Institut Teknologi Bandung. Part of Visual Arts divided to become Education of Arts, Artistic of Paint and Art Interior.